FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
Why CBD Muscle Balm? If you’re an athlete or simply someone who needs relief from the aches and pains of daily life, this 150mg CBD Muscle Balm is a satisfying way to wind down and treat yourself to some recovery time. Using the absolute best and most soothing ingredients to help you relieve muscle aches. The warming effect of camphor oil meshes perfectly with the soothing, cooling feeling of peppermint oil and wintergreen oil. Treating muscle and body pains with alternating cool and hot sensations has been a time-tested way to bring some quick relief to those who need it.
What makes this product truly special, though, is the inclusion of organically grown, broad-spectrum CBD oil extracted from high quality industrial hemp plants. CBDfx has worked hard to source the best ingredients and teamed up with the leading laboratories to ensure they can deliver the purest product to their customers. CBDfx believe CBD is an ideal fit for a Muscle Balm relief product because studies indicate that CBD may inhibit glutamate and other inflammatory agents. Combining CBD with classic instant-relief ingredints like peppermint oil and wintergreen oil, offering a topical balm that is truly unlike anything else on the market
This product is perfect for you if: You love the cooling/heating relief from a standard muscle balm, but want the extra potential that CBD may bring to the table. You’re encouraged by initial studies suggesting that CBD can alleviate mild to moderate inflammation and neuropathic pain, and you want a product that combines an old-school method with a new hemp oil approach!
RECOMMENDED USE: CBD Muscle Balm by CBDfx is extremely easy to use. Just take a small dab of the product and slowly rub it into the affected area(s). Start small, because this product contains cooling and heating ingredients like wintergreen and camphor oil. Once you know how the balm feels, you can use more or less depending on the intensity of relief you’re looking for. This is an “as-needed” product, so feel free to re-apply as frequently as you want. The balm is loaded with soothing ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil, so you can feel good about treating your skin to some much-needed moisture and care after a long day of being out and about!
When should I use CBD Muscle Balm? Our CBD oil balm can be used in the self-treatment of minor to moderate aches and pains whenever you have them. It’s best to use our CBD Muscle Balm right in the moment when you’re experiencing the discomfort in your muscles. For a topical product that’s meant to be used over a longer time frame, check out our CBD Overnight Recovery Balm.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Camphor Oil
- Wintergreen Oil
CBD CALMING BALM FAQ:
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD is still in the early stages of research, and scientists are only beginning to scratch the surface of its potential benefits for issues like pain, anxiety, insomnia, and even epilepsy. This topical muscle balm was formulated specifically to combat the minor aches and pains that come along with sore or tired muscles. One of the quickest ways to self-treat these kinds of pains has traditionally been with the alternating use of hot and cold, something that's been achieved with the inclusion of peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, and camphor oil. On top of that, this balm is loaded with organically grown full-spectrum CBD oil – an ingredient that shows promise to potentially relieve inflammation and act as a neuroprotectant. For those looking for a natural option to self-treat minor muscle aches, CBD represents an exciting, non-toxic, and safe way to seek relief.
2. Can I use this CBD balm for pain relief?
- Although there is not enough research to show a direct link between CBD and pain relief yet, anecdotal reports from users across the globe point to its serious potential to reduce inflammation and relieve pain without inhibiting the COX-1 and -2 receptors, like NSAIDs do. That makes it an attractive option for those who are worried about the side effects of over-the-counter pain medicine, which can sometimes result in gastrointestinal ulcers or cardiovascular issues.
3. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- This will depend on who you are, and what you’re using the balm for. The suggested use of CBD balm for athletes is going to be greater, for example, than for an average person who only needs occasional relief. It’s best to start small, because the ingredients in CBD Muscle Balm will cause a tingly sensation that alternates between a heating and cooling effect. To make sure that the cooling sensation isn’t too powerful for you, start by applying just a dab of the balm to the affected area, and slowly rubbing it in. From there, you can increase to larger and larger amounts, once you know how you react to the product.
4. Are there any side effects?
- There are no known side effects from using CBD Muscle Balm, even in high quantities. The balm contains peppermint oil, camphor oil, and wintergreen oil, which are powerful cooling agents – so you may experience some tingling or rapid cooling/heating on the area the balm is applied to. Therefore, be careful not to use CBD Muscle Balm in sensitive areas near your eyes, etc. And it goes without saying that the use of topical CBD oil will not, in any way, cause you to feel intoxicated or “high”.
CBDfx only uses CBD that comes from organically grown hemp plants. When hemp plants are organic, they boast higher levels of nutrients. Organic hemp is also free of the harsh pesticides and other potentially toxic chemicals that can cause harm in the long run. CBDfx are proud to use only full spectrum CBD. Full spectrum CBD takes the cannabinoids from every portion of the plant, guaranteeing a wider range of nutrients and healing compounds.