FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
Sometimes it feels nice to let a soothing balm work overnight, enabling you to wake up feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to start your day. The CBDfx 150mg CBD Overnight Recovery Balm is perfectly designed for those stressful days that really require a little extra recovery.
A night time CBD topical balm should boast a careful balance of soothing, restorative ingredients that feel just right on your body. And its scent should never jar you into wakefulness or distract you from your valuable recovery time.
CBDfx have sourced the perfect ingredients to produce the best CBD balm anywhere. The recovery balm’s base is made from high quality Shea Butter, a classic skincare ingredient that’s been used for centuries to protect and moisturise skin. Next, a blend of essential oils work their aromatic magic, including Roman Chamomile Oil, Lavender Oil, and Wild Orange Oil. The scent of this balm is like drifting off into blissful slumber in a gently fragrant garden, and our customers love its universally relaxing smell.
The secret ingredient is Evening Primrose oil. Evening Primrose is a plant found in North America that’s been used since ancient days to improve skin health, promote calmness, and reduce nerve pain. And of course, this balm wouldn’t be complete without a dose of all-natural, broad-spectrum CBD oil. The CBDfx partner farms based in America nurture some of the healthiest and most sustainably harvested hemp in the world. From there, cGMP certified laboratories CO2 extract the hemp oil itself, which is then tested for purity and quality. The final step? Individual lab batch reports posted online, which means you can find out not just what’s in CBDfx products but also the purity and potency of what you are buying.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lavender Oil
- Roman Chamomile Oil
- Wild Orange Oil
Apply a small amount to affected area and rub in. Repeat every 4-6 hours.
CBD CALMING BALM FAQ:
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD topical balm can potentially be used to lower inflammation, a root cause of many skin conditions and a source of acute and chronic pain for many individuals. Researchers are still doing their due diligence to understand how CBD works to possibly ease pain and curb inflammation, but initial anecdotal reports from customers all over the map are bursting with reviews about CBD’s potential as a self-treatment addition.
2. What are some good overnight CBD balm uses?
- Many customers use this product when they’re sore from a day of sports, aching from a stiff office chair, or suffering stressed and inflamed skin. Leaving a healing balm on overnight allows the product to work its way deep into the skin and provide ongoing relief through the night, so that you wake up feeling a sense of recovery.
3. Why use evening primrose oil?
- Evening Primrose oil is a special ingredient that has been shown in some studies to ease nerve pain, including numbness. It was also the subject of a 2005 study that found it can positively impact skin’s firmness, elasticity, and moisture levels.
4. Why use shea butter?
- A good CBD healing balm needs to have more than just CBD in it. Shea butter is a cornerstone of many leading and time-tested skincare products, as it provides moisture, boosts collagen production, and even gives some light SPF protection.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- As with all CBDfx products, it is recommend to start off small and increase as desired. Simply apply a dab-sized amount of balm to the affected area(s), and see how you feel in the morning. For a stronger effect, use more product next time.
6. Are there any side effects?
- CBD oil balm does not have any known side effects. CBD itself is non-toxic and totally safe to use as a topical.
CBDfx only uses CBD that comes from organically grown hemp plants. When hemp plants are organic, they boast higher levels of nutrients. Organic hemp is also free of the harsh pesticides and other potentially toxic chemicals that can cause harm in the long run. CBDfx are proud to use only full spectrum CBD. Full spectrum CBD takes the cannabinoids from every portion of the plant, guaranteeing a wider range of nutrients and healing compounds.