FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
Had a long day? If you’ve worked hard your body feels it, where can you turn for some rejuvenating self-care that has more that just the usual balm ingredients? This 150mg CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm offers an indulgent, relaxing experience that needs to be felt (and smelled) to be believed!
Whether you need it after a workout, as a nightly ritual, or simply to treat yourself with the therapeutic effects the citrusy essential oils, this balm has it all. CBDfx CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm is a total treat for the senses, and a great way to make sure your skin looks and feels its best at all times. This shea butter balm nourishes skin while providing a dose of broad spectrum hemp extract packed with cannabinoids and other naturally occurring compounds from the hemp plant.
Tangerine oil, orange oil, lemon oil and Mandarin oil form an important element of this balm, providing aromatherapy that freshens and enlivens the senses. Meanwhile, coconut oil and natural shea butter forms a creamy, rich alliance that makes this balm one of a kind. What makes this balm truly special is, of course, the inclusion of CBDfx’s industry leading organically grown broad spectrum hemp CBD oil. We believe that CBD is an ideal fit for skincare and topical products based on recent and ongoing research about CBD’s potential anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tangerine Oil
- Orange Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lemon Oil
- Mandarin Oil
CBD CALMING BALM FAQ:
What are some CBD balm benefits?
- CBD oil balm is a new concept based on emerging research and initial studies that appear to illustrate CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects. CBDfx decided to combine the exciting properties of cannabidiol with their own take on existing skincare cornerstones like shea butter and coconut oil. As a result, this balm can bring moisture, relief, and rejuvenation to your skin while treating your nose to a zesty, refreshing citrus bouquet. Use this balm to soothe irritated skin, relax muscles and joints after a long day or give someone a massage. If you like healthy, hydrated skin, you’re going to love this CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm!
2. What are some CBD balm uses?
- This balm is ideal after active workouts, after long days spent outside, or as a way to give yourself a mini-vacation any time you need it! Feel good about knowing you’re doing your skin a favor while also imparting the properties of CBD. Use it if your skin is feeling dry, dull, or simply like it needs a boost. In fact, many customers are using this balm for its protective qualities as part of their daily skincare regimen.
3. Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter has been a staple of skincare products for centuries. The shea tree bears fruit that is easily turned into a rich, creamy butter that naturally contains all sorts of beneficial properties including vitamins A, E, and F. In fact, shea butter naturally contains about 6 SPF just by itself. Studies have found shea butter to be an anti-inflammatory agent, making it an ideal partner for a CBD-based balm. Additionally, shea butter has been shown to help your skin naturally produce collagen, a vital component of keeping skin looking young, taut, and vibrant.
4. Why use citrus oils?
- Aromatherapy is such an important element in relaxation. Soothe your senses and your mind by indulging in a lush, tart, and juicy citrus aroma thanks to the inclusion of high-quality tangerine, orange, lemon, and Mandarin oil. Citrus oil provides nutritive benefits that pair perfectly with the other botanical ingredients in this balm.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- Start out with a small amount and work it into the affected or desired area. You can continually add more to reach your desired level of moisture and relief. You can use this balm as often as you want and the convenient and sturdy tin makes it easy to bring with you, allowing you to reapply as often as needed.
6. Are there any side effects?
- There are no side effects from using this CBD Shea Butter Citrus Balm. Take a look at the ingredient list: there are no harsh chemicals, no irritants, and nothing less than the highest quality ingredients CBDfx could get their hands on. CBD is well-tolerated as a topical agent and will not result in intoxication or any other negative side effects.
CBDfx only uses CBD that comes from organically grown hemp plants. When hemp plants are organic, they boast higher levels of nutrients. Organic hemp is also free of the harsh pesticides and other potentially toxic chemicals that can cause harm in the long run. CBDfx are proud to use only full spectrum CBD. Full spectrum CBD takes the cannabinoids from every portion of the plant, guaranteeing a wider range of nutrients and healing compounds.