FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
CBD Aloe Vera Fask Mask
What are the benefits of the CBD infused Face Mask with Aloe Vera? This Hemp CBD Infused Face Mask is perfect for soothing relief. The aloe vera gel contains most of the bioactive compounds in the plant, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants which is designed to soothe and relieve skin irritation in only 10 minutes.
- Contains 20mg of broad-spectrum CBD for maximum effectiveness
- Broad-spectrum CBD offers all the effectiveness of cannabidiol
- Incredible 10-minute activation time leaves you free to use your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask and get on with your day
- Like all our CBD products, CBDfx lab test their CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask to guarantee the potency and effectiveness you deserve
- Simple ingredients infuse CBD deep into your skin and muscle tissues without any irritating smells or sticky residue
Studies suggest that CBD may reduce inflammation. If reducing skin redness and irritation is your goal, consider trying a CBD sheet mask for redness for getting the job done. Plus, it appears that CBD reduces inflammation in sebocytes, which are the glands in your skin that produce sebum. Since excess sebum production has been linked to acne, CBD oil cosmetics like the Aloe Vera Face Mask might be the long-awaited solution to your pimple woes.
This CBD face mask also includes aloe vera for extra healing benefits. Aloe is such a potent healing agent that medical practitioners use it as a treatment for burns. This plant has anti-inflammatory benefits, and it moisturizes and tightens your skin while fighting back against the growth of bacteria. You’ll love the way that aloe vera complements the healing benefits of CBD by promoting your skin’s natural glow.
The CBD in this CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask starts taking effect immediately. As soon as the top-rated CBD oil in our mask contacts your skin, it starts delivering the benefits of CBD deep into your tissues through the magic of transdermal absorption.
Additionally, the aloe vera extract in this face mask also start working to reduce skin redness, inflammation, and blemishes. After the face mask has been on your face for approximately 10 minutes, the majority of the active ingredients in the mask will have effectively absorbed into your skin, and you can remove the mask.
However, the residual CBD and other active ingredients in your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask continue to have beneficial effects long after you remove the mask and throw it away. That’s why we tell our customers not to wash their faces after using our face mask; there’s no reason to reduce the effectiveness of one of the best CBD face products on the market by washing it away!
Aqua, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharomyces / Podophyllum Peltatum Filtrate, Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl- Glycerin, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (20mg), Fragrance.
How to use
Follow these simple steps to use your high-quality CBD-infused face mask:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Use a gentle, all-natural cleanser, and allow your face to air dry before proceeding.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and gently unfold it. Make sure that you have fully unfolded the CBD oil face mask into a flat position before you continue.
- Place the cloth side of your anti-wrinkle mask on your face, and remove the plastic backing. Make sure that you carefully align the holes in your CBD face mask over your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Gently pat and press every part of the CBD skin care mask until it fully adheres to your face. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles or loose areas.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone, and sit back and read a book or relax in whichever way you prefer.
- Remove the mask and throw it away. Gently pat your face to help the remaining serum absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ
1. Why should I buy this face mask versus the other four CBDfx offers?
While each of the face masks are one of the best CBD beauty products on the market, only the CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask delivers all the benefits of aloe vera along with your CBD. If you’re looking for a face mask that soothes your skin while simultaneously providing amazing healing benefits, you’ll love the natural effects of the aloe vera included in this innovative sheet face mask.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
CBDfx can’t make any claims about the effectiveness of their CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask for particular conditions. However, many people have successfully used their CBD products for acne, and plenty of scientific research backs up the potential of CBD as an anti-acne treatment.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
Both sheet and mud masks apply to your face. While CBD mud masks come in a liquid or gel form, however, sheet masks are pieces of cloth that are saturated with active ingredients. While you have to carefully apply mud masks to avoid getting your mask in your eyes, nostrils, or mouth, sheet masks already have holes pre-cut. Plus, sheet masks are less likely to dry out your skin.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
Every CBD Aloe Vera Mask contains 20mg of organic, non-GMO, and broad-spectrum CBD oil.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
You can certainly use other CBDfx CBD products along with your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask. You can use CBD gummies, CBD tinctures, CBD capsules, or any other CBD products along with your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask to provide your body with the CBD it needs from several different routes of administration.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your mask on for 10 minutes. You can leave your mask on for a longer period if you like, but just make sure to leave it on for at least 10 minutes to enjoy maximum effectiveness.
7. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
The main active ingredient in the CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask is broad-spectrum CBD. Like some other CBD beauty products, this mask also contains aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) and sodium hyaluronate, which is the scientific name for hyaluronic acid. Plus, this innovative solution contains saccharomyces (brewer’s yeast) and podophyllum peltatum (mayapple extract).