FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
A classic refreshing mint with a subtle touch of citrus. Can be used in hot chocolate, chocolate desserts or as a tincture (oral drop)
The CBDfx Lemon Lime Mint CBD Tincture Oil is available in three different concentrations (500mg, 1000mg, and 1500mg). The concentration that’s right for you depends on several factors, including your desired result, level of tolerance, and experience with CBD.
WHY CBDFX? The products at CBDfx contain organically grown, full-spectrum CBD that’s high in nutrients that help nourish your body and mind. Their CBD is thoroughly tested by third-party labs for quality assurance.
ANY SIDE EFFECTS? The most commonly reported side effects include drowsiness and dry mouth.
- Flavoured, 100% Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Organically Grown in United States
- Unique Mint and Citrus Flavour
- Available in Three CBD Concentrations (500mg, 1000mg, and 1500mg)
- CBD Tincture Bottle Size: 30ml
- Servings per Container: 30
- Serving Size: 1ml
- How do I use it? Follow the label directions and start with a small amount (perhaps one dropper-full). Gradually increase until you find your perfect dosage. For best results, place under the tongue for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Once per day, add 1 to 2 drops of this tincture under your tongue and wait for it to absorb before swallowing.
This product can only be used topically. Keep away from eyes.
- MCT Oil, Organic Natural Flavours, CBD Rich Hemp Oil
CBD TINCTURE FAQ
What Are the Benefits of Taking A CBD Tincture?
As far as many CBD lovers are concerned, tinctures are the way to go. They’re easy to take and provide effects that can last all day long. A tincture also makes it easy for you to get a particularly high dose of CBD at one time. This flavoured CBD Oil Tincture is particularly popular because it provides you with a great taste while you’re ingesting CBD of the highest available quality.
Is It Safe to Take a CBD Tincture Daily?
As of now, there is no evidence that suggests that taking a CBD tincture daily is dangerous in any way. CBD is non-toxic.
Can This Tincture Treat My Anxiety?
As with all CBD products, you’ll need to experiment on your own alongside your physician’s advice to determine whether CBD is a viable addition to your anxiety treatment plan. A huge number of CBD customers use CBD specifically to treat their anxiety, and there are several ongoing clinical trials to help prove CBD’s efficacy in this area.
- Can CBD Help With Sleep?
Many people find that CBD is the ideal natural sleep aid. In fact, drowsiness is the number one most reported side effect of ingesting CBD, so if you’re looking for a natural way to fight insomnia, consider giving CBD a try.
Can I Use This CBD Oil Tincture Topically?
Some people do apply CBD Oil Tincture to their skin. However, for those looking for an alternative way to treat localised pain and skin issues, we do offer a range of CBD topicals.
Warning: This product is NOT intended for electronic cigarette devices and should NOT be vaped.